May I use templates from other designers or my old ones with Album DS ?
21-03-2013, 09:19 AM
May I use templates from other designers or my old ones with Album DS ?
As long as the template files are PSD documents, you may convert them to Album DS templates. Please select the space to be filled with a picture and click at "Selection to shape" in Album DS Extras, this has to be done with all picture places. Finally save the document with Abum DS option Sheet - Save as template.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: May I use templates from other designers or my old ones with Album DS ?
How do I get other designers templates in to the latest version of AlbumDS, PS CS6, Mac? I put the psd files in the AlbumDS templates folder, but they don't show up in configuration- install add ons.
22-07-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: May I use templates from other designers or my old ones with Album DS ?
(13-07-2013 11:55 AM)fsphotography@msn.com Wrote:  How do I get other designers templates in to the latest version of AlbumDS, PS CS6, Mac? I put the psd files in the AlbumDS templates folder, but they don't show up in configuration- install add ons.

A template is made of 2 files, a PSD file and a small JPG thumbnail of 100 pixels ( largest side).

I kindly recommend saving your templates with the integrated feature at the sheets menu (Save as template), this will create the thumbnail for you and save the preview in the database.