Album Proofing System
18-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Album Proofing System
I'm trying to work out how to create the files for the album proofing system. When I go to "generate album proofing files" I am asked to select a front cover and a back cover, but I designed that as a spread. What options do I choose? And then I can't see any images other than the cover in my data folder at the end of the process. What am I doing wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Album Proofing System
(18-03-2014 08:04 PM)fsphotography@msn.com Wrote:  I'm trying to work out how to create the files for the album proofing system. When I go to "generate album proofing files" I am asked to select a front cover and a back cover, but I designed that as a spread. What options do I choose? And then I can't see any images other than the cover in my data folder at the end of the process. What am I doing wrong?

You may select one of the spreads and mark that you only want to use the right part (or the left part) as cover / back respectively.

Please make sure that the sheets are available at the Sheets tab of Album DS while generating the data images, the application takes the sheets from the Sheets tab.
24-03-2014, 07:50 PM
I've tried it over and over again, but no luck. The sheets are all in the sheets tab. Where is Album DS getting those sheets from to generate the album proof? Perhaps I don't have them saved in the right place.
25-03-2014, 03:53 PM
(24-03-2014 07:50 PM)fsphotography@msn.com Wrote:  I've tried it over and over again, but no luck. The sheets are all in the sheets tab. Where is Album DS getting those sheets from to generate the album proof? Perhaps I don't have them saved in the right place.

The sheets are loaded from the JPG files, this files must be in the path shown by the sheets in the Sheets tab.
Please remember that you must save the sheets using the integrated Sheets - Save option, Album DS will create the PSD, the JPG and the needed previews and thumbnails.